Sunday, 29 April 2012

Let It Be


Just spent a day without outer disturbances, I mean I just tired again to regain my internal peace after five days of soul-crushing interaction with outer world. I don’t know why I find interacting with others acidic in taste. I feel dizzy whilst interactions, although, they say social interaction is very important for growth. But I find it nauseous and I scare one day my stomach would puke in the middle of them regardless of their feelings. Although only their insanity would be responsible for this, at least I think this way. But I followed every protocol of keeping them happy then what went wrong?


But it’s not your problem. It’s your mistake that you accepted that, I say this mistake because talking your heart has become a crime; although, they keep teaching you talk your heart, at least in textbooks; although, those textbooks they sold to earn money, those good words they pretended to teach you to make themselves bigger in your eyes when you were small; it’s your mistake you accepted those words as truth. And it’s that training that you inherited when collides with so called practical world, your original thinking process you inherited as a child revolts leaving you in a condition called thought congestion and then they teach you to “be practical,” although it’s only they who taught to be true. And in this process they create a thinking tank to fire one day only on themselves and often they name their own creations criminal, murderer, rapist, frantic, and a list of abusive names. At least I think this way.


I just used a word “abuses.” Over the last few days I am forced to think of this word. How these abusive words originated and why these abusive words originated? Is it only to express their anger against so called offenders or something else very specious? Of course it releases frustration and as a wise man you can use it. But as far as I know it’s not our nature in general to give someone a special title or reward or even ridicule someone without a profit. And with this thought, my thought process force me think about those so called wise people who find their faces shining and their chests bulging when someone calls them by a special title. Don’t you think these so called big titles restrict or force a person to work and think in a limited circle… otherwise so called abusive words are always ready to humiliate them.


Then the word humiliation comes into my thoughts and then its opponent admiration and my thoughts go on.


When I started writing this blog I thought of writing something else and you can find it even if you casually look back at first few lines and then my unlimited, crazy thoughts started wandering and I decided to let it be. Trouble is that my thoughts starts wandering at nights, however, I still enjoy them. And then I think if these unlimited thoughts make me happy then why I restrict myself in a circle of so called big titles. So if next time someone gives you a special title and calls you ‘sir,’ think otherwise. At least I am going to think twice.


And my thoughts go on and I let it be.


But you think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment